Innisfree Ginger Honey Sleeping Mask 4ml*15ea
Plusieurs en stock
What it is
1. A moisturizing spread for firmly layered moisture
- Created from the precious combination of Jeju’s canola honey and ginger, Gi-ney ComplexTM helps protect the skin weakened by harmful external conditions and dryness while filling the skin with layers of moisture and nutrition
2. Radiance like well-slept skin
- The formula intensively moisturizes and nourishes with canola seed oil and meadowfoam seed oil to keep your skin moisturized and radiant like after a sound sleep.
3. A moisturizing and nourishing sleeping mask with single-use packaging
- The single-use packaging allows convenience. The bouncy mask stays tightly on your skin overnight to deliver powerful moisture and nutrition.
What else you need to know
Jeju canola honey & ginger story
Nutritious ginger grown in fertile earth and canola honey collected from endless bed of yellow canola flowers in Jeju in spring are filled with components that are beneficial to skin.
innisfree has been studying ways to provide skin with continuous moisturizing nourishing solutions and finally completed the precious combination of canola honey and ginger based on the wisdom of drinking honey ginger tea in the change of the seasons to refresh energy.
The newly created Gi-ney Complex™ boasts a profuse amount of moisture to fill the skin and protect it with a moisturizing barrier. This allows the skin to enjoy richer, deeper non-drying moisturizing care.
Tips for using Ginger Honey Ampoule Skin!
① Dampen the cotton pads with the product and place them on dry areas such as the forehead or cheeks to use as handy cotton pad pack. This will deliver a copious amount of moisture and nutrition to the areas that are prone to drying out in the harsh wind including the nose and both cheeks.
② Coat your skin with a drop of ampoule skin at the final step of your morning skincare routine. The texture feels lighter than oil but doesn’t leave a slippery feeling on the skin. It will also be a wonderful drop for your skin!
How to use
At the last stage of evening skin care, apply onto the entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Gently massage for better absorbtion. Leave on overnight and rinse with water in the morning.